Welcome to OnlineScuba
Welcome to our shop in Fabulous Las Vegas!! We are about 15 minutes east of the strip on 4888 East Tropicana Avenue Suite 2. We welcome visitors anytime during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but call us as we are here at other times 702-897-5111. Because we are an e-commerce site as well, our inventory is in constant flux, so if you are looking for something in particular, call or email us first so we can verify stock for you.
We are a company managed by SCUBA Instructors and Divemasters. This allows us to give you the best knowledgeable service with the same enthusiasm that you have for this sport. We have the knowledge and understanding you need to make a sensible gear investment. Our commitment to you our valued customer is we will stay up to date on the latest products in the scuba industry.
OnlineSCUBA.com will seek out and provide quality products for the best possible price without sacrificing customer service, satisfaction or credibility. Our commitment to our customers and potential customers is to provide knowledgeable service, prompt processing along with a sincere appreciation of your business.
Interested in taking a class? Click here!
Do you need to rent gear? Contact us for more information
Rental Policies & Requirements.
- People renting life support equipment must show proof of diving certification.
- Online Scuba is authorized to charge my credit card for items rented and any outstanding cost that occur for lost, late or damaged equipment.
- Rental Gear must be returned clean (no dirt, debris, or other contamination allowed), odor free, and undamaged. If your gear is returned dirty or with odors that need to be removed, you will be assessed a cleaning fee equal to one days rental fee (i.e. a dirty wet suit will be assessed a cleaning fee equal to $20.00).
- Rental equipment returned late will be assessed fees equal to the extra day(s) charge for each piece of equipment returned late, for each day returned late.
- It is the sole responsibility of the renter to assure rented gear is intact and fully functional at time of rental. Online Scuba will not re-reimburse renters for any costs associated with non-functioning rental gear or for gear that ceases to function once it has been accepted by the renter and has left our premises.
- Damaged rental gear will be repaired by Online Scuba only and charges for required repairs will be assessed to the renter who possessed the gear when damaged.
- Renters who lose rental gear will be assessed fees equal to the retail replacement cost of the lost pieces of rental gear.
- Rental fees paid will not be refunded for non-use and credits for non-use will not be provided.
- Rental tanks are provided with the first air fill free; all other fills needed during the rental period are the responsibility of the renter. No credit can be given for tanks returned full