Cressi Leonardo Scuba Diving Wrist Computer
An elegant expression of simple, functional design, the Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who “just want to dive.”
A single button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes the first time a diver picks the computer up, and an edge-to-edge, high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
- First ever computer released by the Cressi electronics division
- Entry level computer featuring Air, Nitro and Gauge modes.
- Three levels of conservation that the user can adjust.
- Speed ascent control 10 m per minute
- Modified Haldane and Wienke dive tables are used to calculate saturation.
- The log book can hold up to 60 dives or 75 hours worth of dive information and it is updated every 20 seconds
- Compact unit with a large, Hi Definition screen
- Easy to read numbers
- Battery indicator on the display
- Beeps are very audible under water
- One front button controls all functions of the computer
- A quick press of the button changes the funtion of the computer and a long press selects the function
- No wet contracts are used on the unti whichinsures that rust will not be a factor. An extremely durable and reliable computer.
- User changeable battery
- COLORS AVAILABLE: Black/Gray; Black/Blue; Black/Pink; and White/Black
Please Allow An Extra Five Shipping Days for Cressi Items As They Are Very Popular
- CRESSI RGBM algorithm created in cooperation with Bruce Wienke based on Haldane model integrated with RGBM, in order to process safe decompression calculation for multi-day dives.
- Tissues: 9 with saturation semi-times between 2.5 and 480 minutes.
- "Dive" mode full processing of diving data with decompression as well, of every air or Nitrox dive.
- Full setting of FO2 (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (partial oxygen pressure) with PO2 setting between 1.2 and 1.6 bar, FO2 setting between 21% and 50%.
- A Nitrox dive can be carried out following an air one (also with desaturation in progress).
- Deco (decompression calculation) and Gage (depthometer and timer modes).
- Deep Stop on or off.
- Large display with "PCD" system to read and understand each value perfectly.
- Replaceable display protective screen.
- Batter to be changed by the user.
- Planning: safety curve scrolling.
- Commuting from metric decimal system (meters and Celsius) to kingdom system (feet and Fahrenheit) by the user.
- Acoustic and visual alert systems.
- Graphic display of CNS oxygen noxiousness.
- Easy and intuitive automatic menu.
- Automatic starting at immersion.
- Large digit display to allow an easy reading of all data notwithstanding any possible visual problem.
- Rear-lighted display.
- Calendar and clock.
- Logbook (70 h or 60 dives) including dive profiles.
- Diving logbook.
- The computer can be completely reset, in case of renting.
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profiling (optional).