Bare Mens SB System Mid Layer Pants
Made from an advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece, this two piece mid layer provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
• High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments
• High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
• Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
• Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
• Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
• Flatseam stitching throughout
• Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit
• Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments
• Elastic waistband with drawstring and cordlock keeps the top in position when crouching
• Zipper fly closes downward to allow for a pee valve relief tube
• Zippered stretch pocket at right thigh for key/ID
• Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
• Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
• Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for "loft" to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a "bulky" undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.