Home > Upgrade Your Dive Computer
Akona, Sherwood and Genesis Computer Upgrade
Have an old Akona, Sherwood or Genesis computer? Return your working or non-working scuba dive computer and upgrade it! Limited time only. Dive computer upgrade choices below. Other manufacturers may offer upgrades as well, so contact us if you are interested in upgrading!
Please DO NOT send your old/non-working without first obtaining the information (like where to send to) from us first. We will SEND AN EMAIL to you with instructions and the address to ship your computer to!
Sherwood Wisdom 2 Air Integrated Dive Computer with Compass AND Quick Disconnect:
The Wisdom 2 lets you know just where you stand. Measuring dive time, depth and air supply, it uses a reliable, time-proven algorithm to calculate and display remaining dive time based on established limits for nitrogen tension, oxygen exposure or cylinder pressure. It is exceptionally dependable.
- Dive simulator: Walk yourself through any dive beforehand, and see your limits without getting wet.
- Repetitive dive planning: Use information from previous dives to see limitations of your next dive.
- Dive log: Stores profiles for later recall and viewing.
- Deco calculation: Calculates decompression stops to 60 feet
- Button or water activation
- Audible and visual alarms
- Seven optional and adjustable choices.
- HydroGlow Screen illumination, with large screen and numerals for easy reading.
- Air, nitrox, or gauge modes: 21% to 50% FO2 - N2 and O2 absorption bar graphs for instant recognition
- Time to fly/desaturation timers
- Automatic altitude adjustment to 14,000 feet
- Date and time-of-day records
- User replaceable battery: Extended life battery and low battery indicator
- Adjustable data sampling rate
- Imperial or metric units.
Sherwood Insight Nitrox Computer Module:
- 0-5000 psi pressure gauge.
- InSight dive computer.
- Exceptionally intuitive display.
- Air/Nitrox - User Selected
- Three screens in Dive Mode - User Selected
- Imperial or metric - User Selected
- Dive log sample rate - User Selected
- Pre-dive planning:
- Depth - User Selected
- Time of Day (dive & surface).
- 24 HR. or AM/PM time modes.
- Month and day display.
- Large 270° nitrogen absorption graph.
- Maximum depth - 330 FT.
- Deco stops to 60 ft.
- Safety stop countdown timer.
- Water or manual activation.
- Visual warnings and alarms.
- Automatic altitude adjustment - to 14,000 ft.
- Detailed Log: up to 50 dives.
- Long-life, consumer replaceable battery.
- HydroGlow- illumination (dive & surface).
- Replaceable lens protector.
- PC downloadable.
- Nitrox Mode:
- 21% to 50% FO2
- Nitrox indicator icon.
- 50% FO2 default - User selected.
- O2 Sat display (dive & surface).
- FO2 display (dive & surface).
Sherwood Profile Air Module:
Sherwood ProFile Air Computer Compact Console. Whether you-re 60 ft. down or 260 ft. down, you want exceptional reliability. You also want a computer that's easy to read, and makes sense. ProFile satisfies both requirements. ProFile has one of the most intuitive displays available today. Color indicating bands and a logical layout of readouts provide information at a glance. ProFile's time-tested algorithm reliably calculates, updates and displays no decompression limits throughout your dive, and if you get into a decompression situation it will give information for stops as deep as 60 feet. This practical dive computer also features:
- Analog ascent rate indicator with warnings
- Visual alarms
- HydroGlow backlit display for easy reading in low light situations
- 50 - dive log
- Automatic altitude compensation to 14,000 feet
- Temperature readout
- User replaceable batteries
- Standard or metric unit selectivity
- Available in console, wrist mount, hose mount and capsule only configurations
- Easy console upgrades: ProFile fits all current Sherwood consoles and can be used as a replacement for the depth gauge.
Genesis React Pro Nitrox Air Computer Module:
Full Function dive computer that fits in most all gauge boots with Free Gauge Guard. Simply pop out your depth gauge and insert your React Pro and go. Dive Computer good to 330 feet with O2 and FO2 bar graph display. Easy to use with up to a 50 dive log book PC downloadable. Holds up to 250 dives with backlit Hydroglow display for night diving or low light conditions. User changeable batteries with time, month and day including automatic altitude adjustable. User changeable to Metric as well. Comes with a deep diving algorithm with safety stops starting at 60 feet if needed on air dives.
Genesis Resource Pro Module:
The Rodales Testers Choice and Best Buy Rated Capsule can fit into any standard Gauge Boot. Simply pop out your old depth gauge and let the Resource Pro keeps track of your depth, time, nitrogen loading and now comes with a free gauge guard. The Resource Pro gives you the information in a display designed for easy comprehension. The high-contrast liquid crystal display features large numbers for easier viewing. The Tissue Loading Bar Graph encircling the screen gives you a visual indication of your nitrogen levels and the Ascent Rate Graph along the bottom helps you keep ascents under control. Now the memory holds 50 logged dives!
Contact us to take advantage of this offer!