Xcel Women's 3/2mm Infiniti Offset Wetsuit Fall 2013 Model
Ultra-premium materials and seams, including new Quick Dry Lining, upper body Fusion Seam Technology, and 100% UltraStretch neoprene; plus our smarter offset (OS) back zipper design.
- OS: Smarter offset ("OS") back entry design keeps the zipper off the spine to reduce pressure and increase flexibility and comfort; with glued and blindstitched zipper flaps and a reinforced zipper base.
- WATER BARRIER INNER DAM: Inner neoprene dam rests between zipper and your back, maximizing warmth and minimizing flushing.
- BACK KNEE FLEX GROOVES: Behind-the-knee cutouts for even more flexibility.
- CONTOURED NECK: Comfortable collar design, with a slight lower contour in the front for a better feel.
- LOWER LEG KEY POCKET: A streamlined key pocket, blindstitched to the lower right outer calf, with an inner key loop and drain hole.
- LESS SEAM = MORE STRETCH: Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
- DURAFLEX KNEE PANELS: Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
- QUICK DRY LINING: More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- ULTRASTRETCH NEOPRENE: Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- TEXTURE SKIN: Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
- FUSION SEAM TECHNOLOGY: Inner waterproof stretch Fusion taping fuses seams together; used primarily in the upper body where maximum flexibility is required.
- PRESSURE BONDED SEAMS: A glued & blindstitched seam using pressure to bond panels together for a highly durable yet still flexible seam; finished with inner taping for comfort; used primarily in the lower body.
- GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
- NEXSKIN SEALS: A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and/or ankles forms an excellent seal, and helps minimize flushing.
For water temperatures between 51 and 58 Degrees Fahrenheit.