Zeagle LaZer Womens Lightweight Scuba Diving BCD
The LaZer is ideal for the woman who wants a lightweight but rugged system, for both travel and local diving that doesn't compromise on features.
The LaZer is based on the very popular Stiletto BC. The LaZer however is cut, shaped and sized for the female form. It features a vest that is scooped in the lower rear to accomodate shorter torsos and wider hips. It is a rugged full featured but light weight BC, designed for women who may do both warm and temperate water diving but don't need the twin tank capability or higher lift of Zeagle's heavy-duty BCs. The LaZer's extra durable reinforced 1000 denier nylon bladder material, gives an extra level of protection against abrasion or punctures in close environments like the edge of a coral reef or wreck. It has sufficient lift and weight capacity for most average sized divers to use in their local environments, yet packs easily into a lightweight travel system.
- 35-lb lift capacity low profile retracting bladder
- Personal Fit System (PFS) Sizing
- Reinforced 1000 denier nylon construction
- Sewn on Lumbar Pad
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 5 Stainless Steel D-rings
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- 30-lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20-lb Capacity rear mount weight system
- Dry Weight: 6.9lbs