Other products by Xcel Wetsuits
*** Backordered (No ETA)
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
Xcel Youth's 3/2mm Infiniti Comp XZip2 Wetsuit Fall 2013 Model
The Infiniti Comp delivers unparalleled flexibility thanks to a large, seamless front and back ''comp''(etition ready) panel for maximum core range of motion.
Premium seams and materials; 100% UltraStretch neoprene.
- Front entry (formerly "X-Zip2") attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out; with a SmoothSkin hem seal, pull cord/barrel lock combo, and a snap lock to keep zipper pull in place.
- CROSSOVER NECK ENTRYOverlapping inner front and back neck panels (underneath the zipper flap) stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- BACK KNEE FLEX GROOVES Behind-the-knee cutouts for even more flexibility.
- CONTOURED NECK Comfortable collar design, with a slight lower contour in the front for a better feel.
- LOWER LEG KEY POCKET A streamlined key pocket, blindstitched to the lower right outer calf, with an inner key loop and drain hole.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE COMP DESIGN Large, seamless body panel maximizes core range of motion.
- LESS SEAM = MORE STRETCH Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
- DURAFLEX KNEE PANELS Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
- V FOAM The most lightweight, premium foam available; significantly lighter, stretchier, and softer than standard foams.
- QUICK DRY LINING More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- ULTRASTRETCH NEOPRENE Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
For water temperatures between 56 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit.
- FUSION SEAM TECHNOLOGY Inner waterproof stretch Fusion taping fuses seams together; used primarily in the upper body where maximum flexibility is required.
- PRESSURE BONDED SEAMS A glued & blindstitched seam using pressure to bond panels together for a highly durable yet still flexible seam; finished with inner taping for comfort; used primarily in the lower body.
- GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
- NEXSKIN SEALS A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and/or ankles forms an excellent seal, and helps minimize flushing.