Other products by Xcel Wetsuits
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
Xcel Youth 5/4mm Infiniti Hooded Wetsuit
With a watertight front entry system and ultra-premium materials and seams the Infiniti X2 delivers warmth and stretch on the colder days.
- Front entry (formerly "X-Zip2") attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out; with a SmoothSkin hem seal, pull cord/barrel lock combo, and a snap lock to keep zipper pull in place.
- Cross Over Neck Entry: Overlapping inner front and back neck panels (underneath the zipper flap) stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- Back Knee Flex Grooves: Behind-the-knee cutouts for even more flexibility.
- Contoured Neck: Comfortable collar design, with a slight lower contour in the front for a better feel.
- Less Seam = More Stretch: Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
- Duraflex Knee Panels: Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you
- QUICK DRY LINING:More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- ULTRASTRETCH NEOPRENE:Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- TEXTURE SKIN: Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
For Water Temperatures 46 Degrees Fahrenheit to 53 Degrees Fahrenheit
- FUSION SEAM TECHNOLOGY: Inner waterproof stretch Fusion taping fuses seams together; used primarily in the upper body where maximum flexibility is required.
- PRESSURE BONDED SEAMS: A glued & blindstitched seam using pressure to bond panels together for a highly durable yet still flexible seam; finished with inner taping for comfort; used primarily in the lower body.
- GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS: A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
- NEXSKIN SEALS: A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and/or ankles forms an excellent seal, and helps minimize flushing.