Other products by Xcel Wetsuits
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
Xcel Men's Revolt X2 5/4mm Hooded Full Wetsuit
Xcel's latest fullsuit series, this Revolt features all-new TD3 Th3rmoDry - the ultimate neoprene, our warmest, lightest, and driest system yet.
With exclusive material and seam innovations, the Revolt delivers amazing performance, warmth, and stretch.
For Water Temps: 46 degrees to 53 degrees Fahrenheit
- Front entry (formerly "X-Zip2") attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out; with a SmoothSkin hem seal, pull cord/barrel lock combo, and a snap lock to keep zipper pull in place.
- Overlapping inner front and back neck panels (underneath the zipper flap) stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- New! The ultimate neoprene, Th3rmoDry is a 3-part combo of our most premium materials: Inner Quick Dry Lining + lightweight, ultra-stretchy, ultra-soft V Foam + outer Quick Dry Fiber. An extra-plush, diamond patterned Quick Dry Lining traps core warmth in the chest. With fast drying technology inside and out, plus the best foam available, Th3rmoDry is the warmest, lightest, and driest system yet. Available exclusively in the Drylock and Revolt fullsuit series.
- Fast drying, hydrophobic outer lining promotes maximum warmth.
- Made with V foam: The most lightweight, premium foam available; significantly lighter, stretchier, and softer than standard foams.
- Made with a core layer of air-chambered, insulating neoprene that traps body heat for optimal heat retention; ideal for chest panels and hoods where the greatest warmth is required/generated.
- More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- Ultra Stretch neoprene makes your suit more comfortable. Lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile is utilized for less water absorption and better durability.
- Texture embossed rubber provides excellent wind resistance; used on outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
- Inner waterproof stretch Fusion taping fuses seams together; used primarily in the upper body where maximum flexibility is required.
- Glued & blindstitched seams are created using pressure to bond panels together for a highly durable yet still flexible seam; finished with inner taping for comfort; used primarily in the lower body.
- Exclusive "donut seal" construction keeps water out and forms a snug, comfortable seal.
- A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and/or ankles forms an excellent seal, and helps minimize flushing
- Behind-the-knee cutouts for even more flexibility along with contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
- Comfortable collar design, with a slight lower contour in the front for a better feel.
- A streamlined key pocket, blindstitched to the lower right outer calf, with an inner key loop and drain hole.