Other products by Xcel Wetsuits
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
Xcel Men's Axis X1 3/2mm Fullsuit Fall 2013 Model
With Quick Dry Lining in the chest and a premium glued & blindstitched seam construction, the Axis Series delivers excellent warmth and stretch across a variety of entry systems.
- X1 The original, pioneering front entry system (formerly "X-Zip") remains the easiest chest zip to put on and take off. Front entry with an over-the-head zipper flap for extra easy on/off; with SmoothSkin hem seals and a snap lock to keep zipper pull in place.
- CROSSOVER NECK ENTRY Overlapping inner front and back neck panels (underneath the zipper flap) stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
- LESS SEAM = MORE STRETCH Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
- DURAFLEX KNEE PANELS Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
- QUICK DRY LINING More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- ULTRASTRETCH NEOPRENE Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- TEXTURE SKIN Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
For water temperatures between 56 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit