Other products by Xcel Wetsuits
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
Xcel Men's Axis OS 3/2mm Fullsuit Fall 2013 Model
With Quick Dry Lining in the chest and a premium glued & blindstitched seam construction, the Axis Series delivers excellent warmth and stretch across a variety of entry systems.
- OSSmarter offset ("OS") back entry design keeps the zipper off the spine to reduce pressure and increase flexibility and comfort; with glued and blindstitched zipper flaps and a reinforced zipper base.
- WATER BARRIER INNER DAM:Inner neoprene dam rests between zipper and your back, maximizing warmth and minimizing flushing.
- DOUBLE LAYER SMOOTHSKIN COLLAR''Rolled'' collar design with inner SmoothSkin and outer UltraStretch neoprene for warmth and comfort.
- GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
- LESS SEAM = MORE STRETCH Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
- DURAFLEX KNEE PANELS Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
- QUICK DRY LINING More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- ULTRASTRETCH NEOPRENE Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- TEXTURE SKIN Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
For water temperatures between 56 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit