Xcel Men's 5/4mm Xplorer Offset Wetsuit
The Xplorer Series delivers excellent warmth and stretch, with a smart offset (OS) back zipper design and glued & blindstitched seams.
- OS:Smarter offset ("OS") back entry design keeps the zipper off the spine to reduce pressure and increase flexibility and comfort; with glued and blindstitched zipper flaps and a reinforced zipper base.
- LESS SEAM = MORE STRETCH:Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
- DURAFLEX KNEE PANELS: Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
For Water Temperatures from 49 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit
- ULTRASTRETCH NEOPRENE:Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- TEXTURE SKIN:Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
- GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS:A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.