Other products by Xcel Wetsuits
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
NEW FALL 2013 MODEL
Xcel Men's 4/3mm Infiniti X1 Wetsuit Fall 2013
The original, pioneering front entry system fullsuit with ultra-premium materials and seams, including new Quick Dry Lining, upper body Fusion Seam Technology, and 100% UltraStretch neoprene.
For Water Temperatures between 51 Degrees Fahrenheit and 58 Degrees Fahrenheit
- The easiest chest zip to put on and take off.
- Front entry with an over-the-head zipper flap for extra easy on/off; with SmoothSkin hem seals and a snap lock to keep zipper pull in place.
- Overlapping inner front and back neck panels (underneath the zipper flap) stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
- Inner waterproof stretch Fusion taping fuses seams together; used primarily in the upper body where maximum flexibility is required.
- Seams are glued and blind-stiched by using pressure to bond panels together for a highly durable yet still flexible seam; finished with inner taping for comfort; used primarily in the lower body.
- A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and/or ankles forms an excellent seal, and helps minimize flushing.
- Behind-the-knee cutouts for even more flexibility.
- Comfortable collar design, with a slight lower contour in the front for a better feel.
- A streamlined key pocket, blindstitched to the lower right outer calf, with an inner key loop and drain hole.
- Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.