Xcel 5mm Drylock Round Toe Boots
SIMA Hardgoods Accessory Product of the Year!
Seamless Drylock ankle seals and a extra flexible, lightweight sole.
All Drylock boots are 100% blindstitched, which means a more watertight construction since no stitching fully penetrates through the neoprene.
ThermoCarbon lining and UltraStretch neoprene ankle panels.
Velcro cinches across the insteps help provide a secure fit.
- QUICK DRY LINING More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- ULTRASTRETCH NEOPRENEComfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- TAITEX Durable, flexible outer composite that forms a strong sealed seam.
- GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
- DRYLOCK ANKLE SEALSExclusive "donut seal" construction keeps water out and forms a snug, comfortable seal.
For Water Temperatures between 46 and 53 degrees Fahrenheit
- ROUND TOE Comfortable boot design to promote maximum warmth.
- BACK ANKLE PULL LOOP The most durable construction for keeping the pull loop attached to the boot. Pressure bonding also means a more watertight construction, since it requires no stitching that would otherwise penetrate the neoprene and let water in.