Xcel 3mm Infiniti Split Toe Boots
New thinner sole design for a better feel with your board.
Quick Dry Lining and UltraStretch neoprene ankle panels that form an excellent fit with your wetsuit.
Velcro straps across the insteps help provide a secure fit. All Infiniti boots are 100% blindstitched, which means a more watertight construction since no stitching fully penetrates through the neoprene.
- QUICK DRY LINING More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- ULTRASTRETCH NEOPRENE Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
For Water Temperatures between 49 and 58 degrees Fahrenheit
- SPLIT TOE, SOLID SOLE Flexible, high performance boot design for enhanced range of motion. The solid sole underneath the split toe means no more of those annoying leash hangups.
- BACK ANKLE PULL LOOP The most durable construction for keeping the pull loop attached to the boot. Pressure bonding also means a more watertight construction, since it requires no stitching that would otherwise penetrate the neoprene and let water in.