Xcel 3mm Drylock 5-Finger Gloves
Seamless, tapered Drylock wrist seals for a better fit with your wetsuit.
ThermoCarbon lining, wind-resistant Texture Skin outer back hands, and full ''Gripper'' palms. Glued & blindstitched Taitex sealed seams.
For Use in Water Temperatures between 49 and 55 degrees Fahrenheit
- QUICK DRY LINING More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- ULTRASTRETCH NEOPRENE Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- TEXTURE SKIN Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
- TAITEX Durable, flexible outer composite that forms a strong sealed seam.
- GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
- DRYLOCK WRIST SEALS Exclusive "donut seal" construction keeps water out and forms a snug, comfortable seal.