XS Scuba X-Series LP121 Steel Cylinder Tank Twin Steel Package
Designed in 2004 by XS Scuba, these hot-dip galvanized cylinders are manufactured in North America by Worthington Cylinders. The Worthington Cylinders Corp. is already the world's largest supplier of industrial steel cylinders, and has become the market leader.
There are two different Series of steel cylinders available. The most popular are high-pressure X-Series cylinders, as they offer the most air in the smallest size cylinders. The other are the low-pressure LP-Series cylinders which offer lower fill pressures, making them ideal for dive boats and many air compressors.
The exterior of all XS Scuba steel cylinders are hot dip galvanized. This highly demanded and preferred finish is utilized on all Worthington steel cylinders offered by XS Scuba. Don't be misled by claims from companies distributing steel cylinders with painted exteriors. There is no better process to protect a steel cylinder from rust and corrosion than hot dip galvanization!
Low Pressure - 2400+ psi service pressure
Six different models, Three different diameters
- Hot dip galvanized exterior finish
- Chromium Molybdenum (4130) steel alloy construction
- 'Plus' rated for 10% overfill to 2640 psi
- Compressor-friendly, lower pressure
- Includes XS Scuba DIN/Yoke convertible valve and durable, self-draining boot
- Inlet thread is standard 3/4in.-14 NPSM
- Traditional, proven design
- Negatively buoyant throughout the dive
- Manufactured to DOT 3AA standard
- Meets Canadian TC3AAM specifications