Velocity Strap & Buckles Full Foot FIn
Small and light weight, yet extremely efficient, the Velocity Full Foot Fins feature our unique Power Enhancing Vents (PEV's) for reduced leg stress and increased velocity. During the fin stroke, water flow is directed through the PEV's. This helps reduce the stress on the divers leg while accelerating water over the blade; resulting in increased velocity. Water movement through the PEV's reduce lateral movement of the fin (wasted energy), increasing the efficiency of the kick.
Made from advanced composite materials for ideal flex and memory, with an ergonomically designed foot pocket and weighing in at only 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg) per pair, the Velocity Full Foot fins are the ideal SCUBA or snorkeling fin for the traveler. Try a pair for yourself and find out what we mean by "designed for velocity".
• Power Enhancing Vents (PEV's) reduce leg stress and increased velocity
• Advanced composite materials for ideal flex and memory
• Ergonomically designed foot pocket
• Small and lightweight 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg) per pair
• Full Foot version of AERIS' popular velocity fins
• 1-Year limited warranty
|SIZE||SHOE SIZE (US)||SHOE SIZE (EU)|