Underwater Kinetics by Trident SL4 eLED 400 Lumens Light
At 400 lumens with 10 hours of burn time, the high intensity LED and incredible battery life of the SL4 eLED (L1) will give you the light you need at work or at play.
With its compact size and narrow penetrating beam, this secondary dive light tops the charts for international dive travel or can be used in a variety of industrial, fire or utility applications that require a lot of light, along with complete waterproof reliability.
Although it is not certified for use in hazardous gas locations, it is small enough to fit in your toolbox and, with our famous waterproof construction, it will give you years of rugged, worry-free use.
- High brightness and extended battery life minimize need to change batteries
- Single handed switching with thumb or index finger
- LED will not break when dropped and lasts thousands of hours
- Equally great performance in and out of water for home or work
- Controlled output for constant brightness during battery life
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
Proudly made in the USA
- DIMENSIONS (L W H): 6.20 in x 1.50 in x 1.70 in 15.75 cm x 3.81 cm x 4.32 cm
- LIGHTS SUBCATEGORY: Waterproof / Search and Rescue
- BATTERY TYPE: Alkaline Disposable
- LAMP TYPE: eLED
- BATTERY DESCRIPTION: 4C Alkaline / LR14
- BURN TIME (ALKALINE): 10 hrs
- LIGHT OUTPUT (ALKALINE): 400 lm
- WEIGHT:15.02 oz 425.81 g
- BEAM DISTANCE: 622.00 ft 189.59 m
- ENCLOSURE PROTECTION: IP68
- DEPTH RATING: 500.00 ft 152.40 m
- DIVE LIGHTS: Secondary Dive