Underwater Kinetics by Trident Light Cannon eLED 825 Lumens
In the tradition of the original Light Cannon HID light, the Light Cannon eLED delivers an even brighter illumination and maintains this brightness throughout the battery life.
The beam is wide enough for scanning the reef at night or exploration of the interior of a wreck.
Using the dovetail handle attachment either pistol or lantern grips can be attached as well as a photo arm.
- A pair of water cooled high intensity LEDs delivers over 10 watts of power
- High color temperature gives the beam the same color as sunlight
- Brightness remains even higher underwater than in air with UK's unique LED water cooling design
- Full and half-power switch can extend battery life even more
- Power circuit control maintains almost contant brightness with alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Light from the eLED is close to sunlight in color and travels farther through water for maximum visibility
- Non-breakable locking switch prevents accidental actuation.
- Dovetail slot for either pistol or lantern grip as well as photo arm
- Front lens protected by heavy rubber boot for drop protection
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
- Rubber sleeve lanyard included
- Powered by disposable alkaline batteries or rechargeable UK NiCad Upgrade kit. Also uses individual nicad or NiMH C-size batteries
- Proudly made in the USA
- DIMENSIONS (L W H): 7.30 in x 7.10 in x 3.20 in 18.54 cm x 18.03 cm x 8.13 cm
- LIGHTS SUBCATEGORY: Waterproof / Search and Rescue
- BATTERY TYPE: Alkaline Disposable / Rechargeable
- LAMP TYPE: eLED
- BATTERY DESCRIPTION: 8C Alkaline / LR14 or NiCad (upgrade)
- BURN TIME (ALKALINE): 9 hrs (high) / 14 hrs (low)
- LIGHT OUTPUT (ALKALINE): 825 lm (high) / 530 lm (low)
- WEIGHT: 36.00 oz 1.02 kg
- BEAM DISTANCE: 520.00 ft (high) / 431.00 ft (low) 158.50 m (high) / 131.37 m (low)
- ENCLOSURE PROTECTION: IP68
- DEPTH RATING: 500.00 ft 152.40 m
- DIVE LIGHTS: Primary Dive