Underwater Kinetics by Trident C8 eLED+ Light 130 Lumens
UK’s C8 eLED® waterproof light is the world’s most popular primary light.
Many divers would not consider going underwater without the power of its bright, long-lasting beam.
Its shock absorbent bezel and tough ABS construction provide the ultimate in durability.
It’s equipped with dual LED lamps for bright light on every dive.
- High intensity 6-watt twin LED module with propriety conductive cooling element shines 40% brighter underwater
- Unique optical design unites two high intensity LEDs into one beam with twice the intensity
- eLED® circuitry insures constant brightness throughout the battery life
- Switch between full and half power to extend battery life
- 10/4 (air/water) burn time hours
- Comes with 8 "C" batteries
Proudly made in the USA
- DIMENSIONS (L W H): 7.20 in x 7.10 in x 3.20 in 18.29 cm x 18.03 cm x 8.13 cm
- LIGHTS SUBCATEGORY: Waterproof / Search and Rescue
- BATTERY TYPE: Alkaline Disposable / Rechargeable
- LAMP TYPE: eLED
- BATTERY DESCRIPTION: 8C Alkaline / LR14
- BURN TIME (ALKALINE): 13.9 hrs (high) / 19.7 hrs (low)
- LIGHT OUTPUT (ALKALINE): 400 lm (high) / 270 lm (low)
- WEIGHT: 36.00 oz 1.02 kg
- BEAM DISTANCE: 494.00 ft (high) / 403.00 ft (low) 150.57 m (high) / 122.83 m (low)
- ENCLOSURE PROTECTION: IP68
- DEPTH RATING: 500.00 ft 152.40 m
- DIVE LIGHTS: Primary Dive