Tusa Selene II Women's BCD Standard With Active Purge Assist
The BCJ-9300C Selene II is an updated and redesigned model of the best-selling ladies BCJ-9100 Selene. Designed exclusively for the female diver, the Selene II's comfortable fit is supported by a number of leading technologies. In addition, the BCJ-9300C is equipped with TUSA's Active Purge Assist System (A.P.A.) optimizing jacket performance.
- Ultimate Stabilizing Harness
- Independent Harness System
- Enhanced lumbar and backpad for maximum comfort
- Deep padded shoulder straps provide excellent comfort around your back side and on your shoulders
- Standard with A.P.A. System (Active Purge Assist)
- Advanced weight loading system (A.W.L.S.) with two additional rear trim pockets
- Heavy duty 840/420 denier nylon shell for superior strength and durability
- 4 zippered pockets - 2 large and 2 lower accessory
- Drop-down right side mesh pocket
- Knife grommets for FK-10/11 (Use TC-752 knife mount)
- Adjustable Sternum strap
- 3 stainless steel D-rings
- 3 dump valves (OPEV + 2)
Adjustable Sternum Strap
The adjustable sternum strap has 2 positions for maximum comfort and can be removed.
Advanced Weight Loading System (A.W.L.S.)
Now it's easy to load your weight pockets even after you put on your jacket. The BCJ-9300C cartridge makes loading and release almost effortless. Setting weight has become even easier than in conventional BC’s. Also, a special quick release feature makes the weight cartridge easy to release in an emergency, but the safety lock ensures that it is not released accidentally.
High Bladder Line
The side of the bladder is contoured to ensure smooth hip movement and a more comfortable fit.
Enhanced Back Pad
High density compartmentalized foam and plush padding is used for the lumbar and back for a more comfortable and contoured fit.