Tusa Charter Scuba Diving BCD Jacket Style
With APA - Active Purge Assist
TUSA's BCJ-2100 is a non-weight integrated wrap-around style BC that is ideal for the budget diver. The BCJ-2100 utilizes TUSA’s Ultimate Stabilizing Harness with two separated rails to increase the tank’s security and prevent it from rolling. The snug fit responds to any underwater movement with maximum comfort. Buoyancy is controlled by TUSA’s patented O.P.E.V. quick inflate/deflate system and the heavy duty 440 denier nylon shell provides superior strength and durability.
TUSA’s Active Purge Assist system is a revolutionary BCJ accessory technology. This pneumatically assisted purge system and newly designed OPEV (Over Pressure Exhaust Valve) offers significantly enhanced flow rates over a standard inflator system, which allows for immediate purge and inflation response.
Additionally, the A.P.A. is incredibly streamlined reducing drag and bulkiness. The system is designed for low-maintenance and easy care reducing inflator malfunctions and is standard on select TUSA BCJ’s or available as an add-on replacement accessory.
- Ultimate Stabilizing Harness
- Heavy duty 440 denier nylon shell for superior strength and durability
- 2 large zippered pockets
- O.P.E.V. Quick Inflate/Deflate System
- Rear quick dump valve
A.P.A. - ACTIVE PURGE ASSIST FEATURES:
- Revolutionary pneumatic assisted purge system for TUSA BCJ’s
- Increased flow rates (inflate/deflate) for better performance over standard inflators
- Newly designed OPEV immediately responds to user input
- Streamlined design reduces drag and bulkiness
- 2 mounting positions - Over the shoulder or mount underneath arm
- Achieve perfect buoyancy with precise fingertip controls
- 3 ways to purge a BCJ – APA pneumatic, standard pull dump, exhaust from oral inflator
- Designed for low maintenance and easy care decreasing inflator malfunctions
- Standard on some TUSA BCJ’s or as add-on accessory