Tusa Charter Scuba Diving BCD Jacket Style
TUSA's BCJ-2100 is a non-weight integrated wrap-around style BC that is ideal for the budget diver. The BCJ-2100 utilizes TUSA’s Ultimate Stabilizing Harness with two separated rails to increase the tank’s security and prevent it from rolling. The snug fit responds to any underwater movement with maximum comfort. Buoyancy is controlled by TUSA’s patented O.P.E.V. quick inflate/deflate system and the heavy duty 440 denier nylon shell provides superior strength and durability.
The IR-3 Duo-Air is a downstream safe-second backup regulator that also provides you with easy-to-operate buoyancy control. The IR-3 is positioned at the end of the buoyancy compensator hose --the ideal location for quick, efficient use. Because you use it as your power inflator, you always know where it's located (that's a priceless advantage in an emergency). Plus, the IR-3 cuts down on hose clutter because the same hose is used to supply both the power inflator and the backup regulator. The regulator features a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism.
- Ultimate Stabilizing Harness
- Heavy duty 440 denier nylon shell for superior strength and durability
- 2 large zippered pockets
- O.P.E.V. Quick Inflate/Deflate System
- Rear quick dump valve
DUO AIR FEATURES:
- Combination of octopus regulator and power inflator
- Classic downstream regulator valve
- Air balanced power inflator valve
- Single hose configuration