NEW FOR 2014
The Original Lite Buddy by Lite Buddy
Free your hands while diving with the New Lite Buddy!
Divers can have difficulty with task loading during night dives.
Having your dive light in a hand limits the ease to multi-task; check air, direction, buoyance, and adjust gear or just clearing a mask.
The Lite Buddy frees up your hands allowing for ease of movement to handle multiple tasks.
- Durable neoprene slip-free construction
- Adjustable Velcro straps to provide a custom fit
- Designed for use with most standard LED flashlights
- Left or right forearm configuration
- Patented design and made in America
1. Unlatch the three top straps and buckles
2. Place flashlight onto holder with the face of the flashlight at the edge of the holder
3. To fasten, pass strap through the slot on the opposite side buckle
4. Pull to tighten and snap shut
5. Repeat for the two remaining buckles
1. Position holder on the forearm
2. To fasten, pass strap through the slot on the opposite side of the buckle
3. Pull to tighten and adjust Velcro through the slot located on the female half of the buckle, snap the buckle shut for custom fit
4. To compensate for wetsuit compression, make the straps a little tighter
Care and Maintenance
1. Thoroughly rinse with fresh water at the end of each use, as needed
2. Dry completely and store away from heat, sunlight, and wet equipment