TUSA Zen Air Integrated Wrist-top Dive Computer
The IQ-950 Zen Air is TUSA's most advanced and full-featured wrist-top computer. Built on the stylish design and platform of the IQ-900 Zen, the Zen Air is even further enhanced by adding hoseless air-integration, several advanced user-adjustable settings and the ability to program up to 3 transmitters and 3 gas mixes from 21%-100%.
The Zen Air's large alphanumeric and backlit LCD screen clearly displays all the critical dive data including tank pressure(s), air-time and no-decompression time remaining, current/max depth, safety stop, deep stop and much more. Of course, the IQ-950 can be operated as a watch, Air computer, Nitrox (EANx) computer, digital depth gauge/timer or as a free dive depth gauge/timer and with or without a transmitter.
The IQ-950 is the ultimate dive instrument offering a set of robust features that can be adjusted for personal preference. The Zen Air is available in brushed metal finish or limited black chrome.
- Advanced air-integrated hoseless watch computer
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free Dive and Watch Operating Modes
- 3 Gas Mix Feature: Mix 1 (Air, 21-50%), Mix 2 (21-100%), Mix 3 (21-100%)
- Wireless Switching Technology to monitor up to 3 transmitters
- On-screen tank pressure display (max 5000psi/345bar)
- Advanced user safety settings and Conservative Factor
- Variable Ascent Rate
- Manual or Water-Activation
- Audible and Flashing Icon Alarms - User Adjustable
- Deep Stop Feature and Safety Stop - User Adjustable
- 1 Touch Log Access - 24 dive log memory
- History Mode - Up to 9999 hours/dives stored
- Large alphanumeric and backlit display
- Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000'
- No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display
- PC download and upload settings/log data with TUSA Datalog Interface
- User-replaceable battery with hot-swap (CR2430, 3V and CR2)
- TUSA Algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c
- Included: One transmitter, Datalog USB Interface, CD, wetsuit extension