TUSA RS-670 Balanced Scuba Diving Regulator
The RS-670 is one of TUSA's latest regulators to deliver quality performance in a compact lightweight travel-friendly system. Improving upon the the R-500 series released in 2008, the R-600 is paired with the S-70 second stage.
The newly designed ultra-compact balanced diaphragm R-600 first stage is incredibly small and weighs only 630g. The R-600 is configured with 2 HP and 4 LP ports allowing for versatile hose placement. The R-600 is also available in a DIN version.
The newly designed S-70 second stage offers the following features:
New Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece
The new mouthpiece further enhances the comfort of bite, fit, and stability. Even with a light bite, a high level of stability is achieved so there is no fatigue from long periods of usage.
Breathing resistance adjustment knob
With the S-70 you simply rotate the flow adjustment knob on the side with its ideal click feeling for free control of the air supply volume according to your needs. The multiple thread screws permit speedy and fine adjustment from which you can appropriately sense resistance to exhaled air to a condition in which you feel almost no resistance.
Universal Swivel Hose
For optimum performance and comfort, a swivel hose is fitted between the S-70 second stage and the R-600 first stage. The swivel joint allows flexibility of the hose to eliminate hose tension at the mouthpiece for a more natural and comfortable bite.
FIRST STAGE (R-600) FEATURES:
SECOND STAGE (S-70) FEATURES:
- Ultra-compact balanced diaphragm first stage
- Lightweight R-600 - 630g
- 2 HP ports and 4 LP ports
- Available DIN conversion kit (DIN-R600)
- Environmental Kit available (EK-600)
- 1ST STAGE Eligible for TUSA CARE Free Parts for Life Program
- TUSA CARE Product Notice IQ-950 and RS-670
- Universal swivel hose for maximum comfort
- Breathing resistance adjustment control knob
- DIN KIT (Part # DIN-R600)
- Environmental Kit (Part # EK-600)
- 2ND STAGE Eligible for TUSA CARE Free Parts for Life Program