TUSA PRO Version Freedom One 2-Window Mask w/ CrystalView AR/UV
The M-211 Freedom One mask features the newly developed and revolutionary Freedom Technology delivering superior fit, comfort and performance. The Freedom One is the first of a new generation of TUSA masks offering this innovative new technology combined with superior design, build quality, materials and frame construction.
In addition to Freedom Technology, the M-211 features TUSA's patented Quick-Adjust Buckle System, 3-D Anatomical Strap, Round-Edge skirt technologies and is available in a PRO version (M-211S) with Crystalview optical glass lenses treated with a proprietary anti-reflective (A/R) and ultraviolet (U/V) coating, also found in the Visio PRO.
Each person has a unique facial structure and every diver can potentially experience some level of discomfort or "pressure" while wearing a typical mask underwater. TUSA engineers wanted to solve these problems and spent several years analyzing mask fit, facial bone structure and mouth movement. The result is Freedom Technology, a set of revolutionary new mask features delivering superior fit, comfort and increased performance. Experience Freedom.
Freedom Fit offers a superior fit and level of comfort by utilizing three specific design features.
- DIMPLED SKIRT: Key areas around the forehead and cheek bones have been designed with dimples which combine to increase the skirt's softness, flexibility and skin surface contact. This also greatly reduces leakage and enhances comfort.
- Varied Silicone Thickness: A regulator or snorkel mouthpiece, when in use, can cause areas of the mouth and nose section to distort causing leakage and discomfort. Varied thicknesses of silicone in these key areas reduce leakage and provide a better fit.
- Stability Ridges: As water pressure increases, a mask will compress inwards toward the face often causing further leakage or discomfort. Areas under the cheek bones have been reinforced with stability ridges to minimize this compression maintaining ideal skin surface contact.
Freedom Dry enhances comfort and fit by utilizing a revolutionary low friction skirt surface. The skirt fitting line (shown in red) includes a low friction surface that delivers a superior seal and increases the facial area contact patch while significantly reducing excess skin tension. The result is a soft and supple feeling mask with a dramatically improved seal.
- Low profile, low-volume 2-window teardrop design
- Features TUSA's Freedom Technology
- Skirt mounted Quick-Adjust Buckle System
- Round-edge skirt for maximum fit and comfort
- 3-D strap for ideal anatomical fit
- PRO Version (M-211S) with CrystalView AR/UV Colors: Black (SQB-BK), Metallic Dark Red/Black (SQB-BK/MDR), Siesta Green/Black (SQB-BK/SG)