TUSA Liberator Sigma Jacket Style Scuba Diving BCD
With Active Purge Assist
TUSA's BCJ-3200 Liberator Sigma packs TUSA patented features into a heavy duty and durable wrap-around jacket style BC. The BCJ-3200 utilizes TUSA’s Advanced Weight Loading System (A.W.L.S.), which permits easy weight loading and releasing, while ensuring no accidental weight loss. The Ultimate Stabilizing Harness has two separated rails to increase the tank’s security and prevent it from rolling. The snug fit responds to any underwater movement with maximum comfort. Buoyancy is controlled by TUSA’s patented O.P.E.V. quick inflate/deflate system and the heavy duty 840 denier nylon shell provides superior strength and durability.
TUSA’s Active Purge Assist system is a revolutionary BCJ accessory technology. This pneumatically assisted purge system and newly designed OPEV (Over Pressure Exhaust Valve) offers significantly enhanced flow rates over a standard inflator system, which allows for immediate purge and inflation response.
Additionally, the A.P.A. is incredibly streamlined reducing drag and bulkiness. The system is designed for low-maintenance and easy care reducing inflator malfunctions and is standard on select TUSA BCJ’s or available as an add-on replacement accessory.
- Ultimate Stabilizing Harness and Independent Harness System provide ultimate tank stability and
- unsurpassed buoyancy control
- Stainless steel D-ring on right shoulder strap for accessory attachment
- Heavy duty 840 denier nylon shell for superior strength and durability
- Advanced weight loading system (A.W.L.S.) with two additional rear trim pockets
- 2 large zippered pockets
- Adjustable Sternum strap
- O.P.E.V. Quick Inflate/Deflate System
- Rear quick dump valve
- Revolutionary pneumatic assisted purge system for TUSA BCJ’s
- Increased flow rates (inflate/deflate) for better performance over standard inflators
- Newly designed OPEV immediately responds to user input
- Streamlined design reduces drag and bulkiness
- 2 mounting positions - Over the shoulder or mount underneath arm
- Achieve perfect buoyancy with precise fingertip controls
- 3 ways to purge a BCJ – APA pneumatic, standard pull dump, exhaust from oral inflator
- Designed for low maintenance and easy care decreasing inflator malfunctions
- Standard on some TUSA BCJ’s or as add-on accessory
- Add TC-753 A.P.A. Mounting Strap for routing underarm