Suunto by Aqua Lung Vyper Air W/ Transmitter & USB Wrist Top Dive Computer
The Suunto Vyper Air includes optional wireless air integration and a technologically advanced electronic 3D compass.
With wireless air integration, the Suunto Vyper Air allows divers to monitor tank pressure and air consumption from the computer on your wrist. The Vyper Air's new electronic 3D compass has user adjustable time out and offers divers the unique ability to tilt the compass up to 45 degrees in any direction without impairing the ability to read figures clearly and accurately.
The Vyper Air includes Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes and gas switching. For divers using enriched air, the Suunto Vyper Air can be programmed in one percent increments for nitrox mixtures between 21 and 100 percent oxygen.
Divers can also adjust oxygen partial pressure between 0.5 and 1.6 in 0.1 unit increments.
The Suunto Vyper Air uses the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm that features continuous decompression and optimal ascent time. For deeper dives, the Deep Stop option adds further protection with a series of "deep stops" between a diver's maximum depth and ceiling.
The Suunto Vyper Air also boasts a built-in dive simulator, allowing divers to test potential dives before dropping into the water. The Vyper Air features large digits and a Matrix display that clearly shows critical dive information including dive profile graphs. After the dive, you can download the data to your PC and easily maintain a detailed logbook.
- Electronic 3D compass (user-adjustable time out)
- Matrix display
- Two-gas switching
- Optional wireless transmitter providing cylinder pressure and remaining air data
- Available Deep Stop option
- Dive profile displayed graphically on the screen
- Three operating modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge)
- Complete decompression stop data
- Suunto Deep Stop RGBM
- 42 h logbook and profile memory*
- Lifetime history memory
- Profile memory bookmark
- USB compatible PC interface (optional)
- Multi step ascent rate indicator
- Personal adjustment
- Altitude adjustment 0-3000 m (0-10000 ft)
- Automatic safety stop countdown
- Extended decompression range (ceiling, floor)
- Built-in dive simulator
- Calendar clock
- Alarm clock
- Electroluminescent illumination (backlight)
- User-replaceable battery
- Depth display range 0-150 m (0-450 ft)
- Audible alarms
- Max. depth alarm
- Display shield and protective boot
- * Default factory setting. Can go up to 240 hours.