Other products by Suunto
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
Suunto by Aqua Lung D4i Wrist Top Computer Black (without USB cable)
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Four modes: air, nitrox, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Upgradeable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM4 software
- Hassle-free tank pressure monitoring
- The D4i includes optional wireless air integration for easy monitoring of your tank pressure, so you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a quick glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive.
- Share your diving experiences with the world
- Using DM4 software on your computer, you can easily synch your Suunto D4i with the online sports diary
- Movescount.com, where you can track all your other sports activities as well.
- Effortless operation
- The easy-to-read dot matrix display and electro-luminescent backlight mean your dive-critical information – including depth, dive time, and decompression status – will all be shown clearly.
- Multi-mode versatility
- In both Air and Nitrox mode, the clear, easy-to-read screen displays your current and maximum depth, current time, dive time, decompression time, and temperature. Audible and visual depth and time alarms warn you when it’s time to start your ascent. In Nitrox mode, you can maximize your dive time by adjusting the oxygen content of your gas between 21% and 50% and your PO2 limit between 0.5 and 1.6 bar. You can also switch the dive mode off.
- Dedicated freedive mode
- With its innovative freedive functions and dedicated Freedive mode, Suunto D4i is also perfect if you’re serious about breath-hold diving. Programmed to sample depth three times a second, Suunto D4i records highly accurate data on the true depth reached. The new Apnea Timer enables you to practice interval training for static apnea.
- Flexible decompression
- Using the Suunto RGBM algorithm, Suunto D4i enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time.
- Plan and review
- You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.