Sherwood Wisdom 3 Dive Computer w/ Compass an QD Hose
At Sherwood Scuba our reputation is built on rugged reliability. The new Wisdom 3 is a direct reflection of our commitment to this world-renowned reputation. We've taken our best computer and made it better, stronger and more reliable.
The Wisdom 3 displays tank pressure on the bottom of the screen in large, easy-to-read numbers. Above the tank pressure are displays for dive time, depth, max depth and other data. Along the side of the display are bar graphs that give a quick visual reference for nitrogen and oxygen loading.
- Expanded memory for dive profiles - access to up to 110 dives.
- Deep stop reminder – conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
- Intuitive 2-button operation.
- Air integrated feature – Display air supply remaining (PSI).
- Dive Time Remaining feature – calculates and displays dive time remaining based on current consumption rate or available no deco time remaining.
- Audible and visual alarms – diver selectable.
- DECO warnings and calculations.
- Air, Nitrox or Gauge operating modes.
- Metric or Imperial units.
- PC downloadable.
- Dive simulator: Walk yourself through any dive beforehand, and see your limits without getting wet.
- Repetitive dive planning: Use information from previous dives to see limitations of your next dive.
- Dive log: Stores profiles for later recall and viewing.
- Deco calculation: Calculates decompression stops to 60 feet.
- Button or water activation.
- Audible and visual alarms.
- Seven optional and adjustable choices.
- HydroGlow Screen illumination, with large screen and numerals for easy reading.
- Air, nitrox, or gauge modes: 21% to 50% FO2.
- N2 and O2 absorption bar graphs for instant recognition.
- 'Time to fly' timers.
- Automatic altitude adjustment to 14,000 feet.
- Date and time-of-day records.
- User replaceable battery: Extended life battery and low battery indicator.
- Adjustable data sampling rate.
- Imperial or metric units.