Sherwood SRB9110 Brut Regulator
Totally redesigned to provide outstanding breathing performance, the Brut maintains dedication to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. The Brut has been the overwhelming favorite for Beginners and rental applications for decades because of its simple reliability.
Brut's first-stage is a Balanced Flow-By Piston Design, which is a "Fail Safe" mechanism, with a patented Dry Seal internal mechanism to keep the intricate components clean and contaminate free no matter what kind of environment you dive it in, constructed from Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass for long life and durability.
The Brut Second-Stage boasts a large Diaphragm and Exhaust Vale for optimal response to inhalation and decreased exhalation resistance. Brut's Precision-Ground Stainless Steel Cam and Delrin Lever give smooth effortless breathing. It's HighImpact Housing for rugged applications make the Brut one great choice for any avid diving enthusiast.
BRUT FIRST STAGE
BRUT SECOND STAGE
- Balanced-piston first stage for constant intermediate pressure control over a large range of supply pressures.
- Patented Dry sealed spring chamber maintains clean interior and excludes first stage icing in cold water.
- High capacity inlet filter.
- Four LP ports & two HP ports for versatile hose routing options.
- Larger diaphragm for optimal response to inhalation.
- Larger exhaust valve for decreased exhalation resistance.
- Resilient silicone rubber seat.
- Precision - ground stainless steel cam and Delrin lever for smooth effortless breathing.
- High impact housing for rugged applications