Sherwood Profile Nitrox Dive Computer
Sherwood Profile Nitrox Computer with Compact Console Whether you're 60' down or 260' down, you want exceptional reliability. You also want a computer that's easy to read and makes sense. ProFile satisfies both requirements. - ProFile has one of the most intuitive displays available today. Color indicating bands and a logical layout of readouts provide information at a glance. - ProFile's time-tested algorithm reliably calculates, updates and displays no decompression limits throughout your dive and if you get into a decompression situation it will give information for stops as deep as 60 feet. Dive Mode - Nitrox mode. - Deepest depth current dive. - Dive time. - Current depth. - Dive Time remaining (NDL). - Bar graphs maximum nitrogen load and maximum ascent rate last dive. Log Mode - Screen 1 indicator. - Water temperature last dive. - Surface interval before dive. - Maximum depth last dive. - Dive time.
- Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating mode.
- Deep stop reminder conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
- Digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen, oxygen limits and ascent rate.
- Log book data: up to 50 dives.
- Consumer replaceable battery.