Sherwood ProFile Air Computer In Wrist Mount Boot
Whether you-re 60- down or 260- down, you want exceptional reliability. You also want a computer that-s easy to read, and makes sense. ProFile satisfies both requirements. ProFile has one of the most intuitive displays available today. Color indicating bands and a logical layout of readouts provide information at a glance.
ProFile-s time-tested algorithm reliably calculates, updates and displays no decompression limits throughout your dive, and if you get into a decompression situation it will give information for stops as deep as 60 feet.
- Analog ascent rate indicator with warnings
- Visual alarms
- HydroGlow backlit display for easy reading in low light situations
- 50 - dive log
- Automatic altitude compensation to 14,000 feet
- Temperature readout
- User replaceable batteries
- Standard or metric unit selectivity
- CONFIGURATIONS: Console, Wrist Mount, Hose Mount or Capsule
- Easy console upgrades: ProFile fits all current Sherwood consoles and can be used as a replacement for the depth gauge.