Sherwood Oasis Regulator
The Oasis offers an unprecedented comfort feature with the addition of moisture retention vanes which keep your mouth cool and comfortable during the entire dive.
OASIS 1st STAGE FEATURES
OASIS 2ND STAGE FEATURES
- Balanced piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressure to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures.
- Spring chamber is environmentally sealed to maintain cleanliness reducing the effects of corrosion and contamination. This contributes to uniform high performance as the regulator is used.
- Dry-sealed first stage uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs.
- Tee - shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank.
- Four LP ports and two HP ports for more options for ideal hose positioning.
- Nitrox compatible up to 40%
- Moisture retention vanes collect vapor from exhaled air and returns it to the diver on inhalation. Promotes hydration and reduces dry mouth effect.
- Larger diaphragm for optimal response to inhalation.
- Larger exhaust valve for decreased exhalation resistance.
- Resilient silicone rubber seat.
- Precision - ground stainless steel cam and Delrin lever for smooth effortless breathing.
- High impact housing for rugged applications.
- Free Parts for Life Program.