Sherwood Magnum Scuba Regulator
The Magnum uses the same technology and design that has earned the Brut worldwide recognition for durability and reliability. The Magnum goes further to use a venturi device to reduce breathing resistance at the higher flow rates when it is needed the most. A flow control switch allows the diver to switch the venturi effect off when at the surface or in shallow water to stabilize the regulator for better manageability.
MAGNUM FIRST STAGE:
MAGNUM SECOND STAGE
- Tee - shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank minimizing opportunity to make contact with the back of the head.
- Balanced- piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressure to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures.
- Spring chamber is environmentally sealed to maintain cleanliness reducing the effects of corrosion and contamination. This contributes to uniform high performance as the regulator is used.
- Dry-sealed first stage uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs.
- Four LP ports and two HP ports for more options for ideal hose positioning.
- 30% larger diaphragm improves breathing performance to rival that of high performance models.
- Diver - operated flow control switch to adjust performance for surface or underwater performance.
- Large exhaust valve reduces exhalation resistance especially at high breathing rates.
- Precision – ground stainless steel cam and Delrin lever combine for smooth valve operation and effortless breathing.
- High impact housing for rugged applications.