Sherwood CG3206 Navigational Console
This reliable console provides outstanding accuracy and durability - and, as its name suggests, it is very compact. Clip anchors allow secure connection to BCD to streamline diver's profile. With the depth gauge and compass on the same side, depth and direction are easily monitored simultaneously. The liquid filled compass is mounted at an angle above the depth gauge, for side-reading gun-sight accurate navigation. The pressure gauge is located on the flip side. Depth Gauge has a 1-3/4 inch color coded face and max-depth indicator needle that stops at the deepest depth reached on your dive, with a range of 0 to 200 ft. The Pressure Gauge is also in a 1-3/4 inch format with color coded face measure pressure from 0 to 5000 psi, with a temperature gauge.
Deep Gauge Features
Pressure Gauge Features:
- This 1 3/4" diameter color-coded face is very easy to read.
- The maximum depth indicator marks the deepest depth of the dive you made with a range of 0-200 feet.
- This 1 3/4" diameter color-coded face measures tank pressure up to 5000 psi.
- Also features a temperature gauge.
- A liquid filled top and side reading view, this compass has been designed to give you excellent navigation.