Sealife DC1400 14-Megapixel Underwater Camera
Piano Key controls
The DC 1400 features SeaLife’s "Piano Key" controls, eliminating typical button clusters on the back of the camera in favor of five wide spread keys that are accessed easily underwater with or without gloves.
Two Worlds, One Camera
The DC1400 is perfect for taking both land and sea pictures, as well as vibrant HD Video.
The small, inner digital camera can be removed from the housing.
Comfort Grip and Easy Handling
The DC1400 oversized shutter button and fingertip control lever offers you comfortable control and handling without releasing your grip.
Special SeaLife Features
- "Piano Key" controls for easy operation. 5 large buttons with big shutter and zooming lever for easy camera control, even with gloves on.
- Easy Set-up mode – Easy 1-2-3 graphic on screen guide –takes the guess work out of setting up the camera for great pictures.
- 6 Underwater Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions. Includes 4 built-in digital color correction filters.
- Expandable with one or two SeaLife Digital Pro Flashes (SL961) and Photo-Video Lights (SL980) (Note: SL970 wide-angle lens will vignette)
- Spy Mode – The camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals.
- Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments.
- Depth tested to 200 ft (60m) – Guaranteed
- Manual shutter and aperture control in Ext Flash mode.
- No O-ring lubrication required – Hassle-free O-ring maintenance, Just keep O-ring clean!
- HD Video mode – Record continuous High Definition video with sound
- 14 megapixel CCD for sharp, high-resolution pictures.
- 26mm Wide Angle lens. Get closer to the subject and fit everything into the picture.
- Super Macro Auto focus from 1" (2.5cm) to ∞
- Large 3.0" LCD for easy on-camera viewing
- 25X zoom - 5X optical zoom plus 5X digital.
- Lithium battery 700mAh for 2+ hrs/200+ pics
- Fast shutter response time* and quick start-up for fast action photography. *(As fast as 0.3 sec in Ext Flash mode and infinity focus)
- SD and SDHC card compatible up to 32GB
- 27 Land Scene modes – Automatically pre-sets the camera for the type of scene.
- Removable inner camera
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake caused by hand movement.
- Manual White Balance control with short-cut key for fast and easy manual white balance setting.