NEW 2013 PRODUCT!!!
Sealife AquaPod Underwater Monopod
The SeaLife AquaPod allows for close up underwater photos and videos while maintaining a comfortable distance between you and your subject. It's ideal for exciting shark images and video, as well as easily frightened ocean species.
Rotate the camera on the AquaPod to easily take self-portait images. Easy to use and hold steady, both above and below the water, the AquaPod extends from 18 inches (46cm) to 53 inches (135cm).
To shoot still images with a SeaLife camera and the AquaPod, simply set the camera to “SPY” mode, allowing it to automatically shoot at set time intervals. For videos, just set the camera to video mode, press the shutter button, and start shooting. For best results, make smooth and gentle movements so the lens stays focused on your subject.
As the name implies, the AquaPod is non-corrosive and resistant to salt water, making it unique among other monopods and the perfect underwater photography accessory. The AquaPod includes a wrist strap and a GoPro mount.
CAMERA NOT INCLUDED!!
- Fits all SeaLife cameras as well as all other cameras with a standard 1/4-20 tripod mount
- Includes GoPro adapter and quick release mounting plate
- Built-in self image mirror
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Includes lanyard with clip and rubber grip for secure hold
- Compact and lightweight for easy travel
- Extends from 18 inches (46 cm) to 53 inches (135 cm)