Sea & Sea YS-D1 Underwater Strobe
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land): 32, 24 (with Diffuser 100 attached), 20 (with Diffuser 120 attached)
- Beam Angle: 80 x 80 (without diffuser), 100 x 100 (diffuser 100), 120 x 120 (diffuser 120)
- Batteries: 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes*1: A: 150 Ni-MH: 250
- Recycle time (full)*2: A: 2.8 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser]: 5250K
- Depth rating: 100m / 330ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - (Excluding protruding part(s) and the arm holder.): 87 x 135 x 111mm / 3.5 x 5.4 x 4.4 inches
- Weight: 650g / 22.9oz (w/o batteries)* Attached a YS Mount
- Strobe Adaptor and a fixing bolt to the Strobe
- Underwater weight: 0.5g / 0.02oz (w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTL II, Slave TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 /4 / 5.6 /8 / 11 / 16 / 22 / 32 (11 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL II function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: 5-pin Sync cord/N, Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
*1 Number of flashes and recycle time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use.
*2 Number of flashes and recycle time of Ni-MH batteries were tested on 2400 mAh batteries.