Sea & Sea YS-D1 Lighting Package with Sea Arm VII
#SS-03114 YS-D1 STROBE
#SS-22124 SEA ARM VII COMPACT
#SS-50107 FIBER OPTIC CABLE
#SS-50109 MASK SET
The YS-D1 sets a new standard for underwater strobes.
From subtle light output as low as guide number 1 to a maximum power of guide number 32, control of underwater lighting has become effortless with the YS-D1.
- Equipped with SEA&SEA’s new slave TTL system called “DS-TTL ll.The strobe can adjust the interval between the pre flash and the primary flash in order to be compatible with a wide-variety of cameras, if not all, on the market today.
- Powered by only four AA batteries, the YS-D1 offers a maximum light output of Guide Number 32
- The YS-D1 is the world’s first slave TTL strobe equipped with an exposure compensation (EV) control function
- A high-visibility three-colored LED indicator lamp is easy to read even during shooting
- The YS-D1 is equipped with a function that automatically switches modes between slave and conventional sync cord or vice versa
- With the conventional YS adaptor, the strobe can be moved only upward and downward. However, with the Ball Mount, the strobe can be moved in a variety of angles.
Note: *1 Number of flashes and recycle time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use.
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land) : 32, 24 (with Diffuser 100 attached), 20 (with Diffuser 120 attached)
- Beam Angle: 80°x80° (without diffuser), 100°x 100°(diffuser 100), 120° x 120° (diffuser 120)
- Batteries: 4 x AA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes*1: A: 150 Ni-MH: 200
- Recycle time (full)*2: A: 2.8 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser: 5250K
- Depth rating: 100 m / 330 ft
- Dimensions (Excluding protruding part(s) and the arm holder): 87 x 135 x 111 mm / 3.5 x 5.4 x 4.4 inches
- Weight: 650 g / 22.9 oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a YS Mount Strobe Adapter and a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
- Underwater weight : 0.5 g / 0.02 oz (w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTL II, Slave TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 /4 / 5.6 /8 / 11 / 16 / 22 / 32 (11 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL II function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: 5-pin Sync cord/N, Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
*2 Number of flashes and recycle time of Ni-MH batteries were tested on 2400 mAh batteries.
Sea & Sea Sea Arm VII Compact Set
The Sea & Sea Sea Arm VII Compact Set is deal for compact digital camera systems.
In addition, this universal armset can be used on a wide variety of compact camera housings from other manufacturers.
18" (450mm) Total Length
For Strobes or Video Lights
Base for Compact Cameras & Housings
This multiple-type arm stay set has been updated to allow greater tightening force. Plastic resin construction prevents electric corrosion and makes it more durable. The new ball joint design allows firmer tightening and smoother loosening, and tighter grip at each joint makes arm position more secure.
FIBER OPTIC CABLE
The Sea & Sea Fiber Optic L-Type Sync Cable is used to connect the built-in sensor on a Sea & Sea flash to a Sea & Sea housing with optical cable port. When the camera's internal flash fires the cable will fire the external flash. The L-shaped connectors resist bending and has improved light conducting efficiency.
The Sea & Sea Strobe Mask Set is used to attach the Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable to many manufacturers underwater housings. The mask blocks the on-camera flash from exposing your subject. This prevents back-scatter. The grommet allows the cable to be attached in front of the on-camera flash so the light will trigger your external strobe.