Other products by Sea & Sea
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
Sea & Sea YS-250 Pro TTL Underwater Strobe (Does Not Include Sync Cord)
Amazing power to help you capture any subject you aim at.
The YS-250PRO is designed for demanding professionals, packed with revolutionary new features to meet the challenges of digital photography.
- A large circular arc tube emits a powerful flash at guide number 32 (its value on land, ISO 100/m) when power is set to FULL.
- It provides incremental manual flash power adjustment in 12 steps for graduations of light.
- The YS-250PRO is lightning fast: it recycles in 1.8 seconds.
- Its high-capacity Ni-MH battery, designed exclusively for the strobe, stores enough power when fully charged for 200 full flashes.
- A high-luminosity white LED target light in the center of the strobe shows precisely where the strobe is pointed, and a ready lamp and a TTL confirmation lamp on each side of the strobe indicate when the strobe is charged and when it has been controlled by the camera’s TTL.
- An audible signal sounds when the lamps light so you can concentrate on your subject in the viewfinder.
Note: *1 Number of flashes and recycle time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use.
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land): 32
- Beam Angle: 105°x 105° (with diffuser 115°x 115°)
- Batteries: Battery for YS-250PRO
- Number of Flashes*1: 200
- Recycle time (full)*2: 1.8
- Color temperature: 5,600K
- Color temperature (w/diffuser): 5,200K
- Depth rating: 60m / 200ft
- Dimensions: 107 x 130 x 223 mm / 4.3 x 5.2 x 9 inch
- Weight: 1,383g / 48.4oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
- Underwater weight : 80g / 2.8oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: TTL, Manual(Light-level control)
- GN 0.7/1/1.4/2/2.8/4/5.6/8/11/16/22/32 (12 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- Slave function
- Sync cord: 5-pin Sync cord/N17100, Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
- Test flash function
- TTL / READY confirmation audible signal
*2 Number of flashes and recycle time of Ni-MH batteries were tested on 2700mAh batteries.