Sea & Sea YS-02 Underwater Strobe (Does Not Include Fiber Optic Cable)
A manual strobe with exceptional cost performance.
Circular beam angle of 100°x100° and guide number of up to 20. The YS-02 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography.
You can use the YS-02 as a manual slave strobe with the guide number control function, which can set the light level to any of ten levels. Accurate pictures that follow the photographer's intentions can be taken while the light level is adjusted with the guide number controller. The YS-02 is equipped with a pre-flash cancel mode (*1) that is compatible with a wide range of digital cameras with a pre-flash. Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe, so you can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries. The recycle time takes about two seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting.
You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-02, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
- Guide Number: (ISO 100/m) (land)] 20
- Beam Angle: 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries: 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes*1: A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle time (full)*2: A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser: 5250K
- Depth rating: 75m / 250ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 68x108x129mm / 2.7x4.3x5.2inch
- Weight: 505g / 17.7oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
- Underwater weight: -10g / -0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve