Sea & Sea YS-02 Lighting Package w/ Tray/Flex Arm
#SS-03113 YS-02 STROBE,
#SS-CD-SET COMPACT DIGITAL TRAY & FLEX ARM,
#SS-50107 FIBER OPTIC CABLE,
#SS-50109 MASK SET
A manual strobe with exceptional cost performance.
Circular beam angle of 100°x100° and guide number of up to 20. The YS-02 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography.
- You can use the YS-02 as a manual slave strobe with the guide number control function, which can set the light level to any of ten levels. Accurate pictures that follow the photographer's intentions can be taken while the light level is adjusted with the guide number controller.
- The YS-02 is equipped with a pre-flash cancel mode (*1) that is compatible with a wide range of digital cameras with a pre-flash.
- Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe, so you can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries.
- The recycle time takes about two seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting.
- You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-02, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
FIBER OPTIC CABLE
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land): 20
- Beam Angle: 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries: 4x AA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes*1 A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle time (full)*2 A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature (w/diffuser): 5250K
- Depth rating: 75m / 250ft
- Dimensions: 68x108x129mm / 2.7x4.3x5.2inch
- Weight: 445g / 15.6oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
- Underwater weight: -10g / -0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve
The Sea & Sea Fiber Optic L-Type Sync Cable is used to connect the built-in sensor on a Sea & Sea flash to a Sea & Sea housing with optical cable port. When the camera's internal flash fires the cable will fire the external flash. The L-shaped connectors resist bending and has improved light conducting efficiency.
The Sea & Sea Strobe Mask Set is used to attach the Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable to many manufacturers underwater housings. The mask blocks the on-camera flash from exposing your subject. This prevents back-scatter. The grommet allows the cable to be attached in front of the on-camera flash so the light will trigger your external strobe.
COMPACT DIGITAL TRAY & FLEX ARM
Positioning of your artificial lighting when taking pictures underwater can make the difference between exceptional photographs and mundane ones.
The Sea & Sea Compact Digital Tray & Flex Arm Set is used universally on most compact digital camera housings and YS strobes.
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Aluminum
- Threade Thumb Screw Attachment
- Platform for Attachment of Flex Arm
- Flex Bead Design
- 8-Adjustment Points
- Bends at Every Flex Bead
- Effortless Repositioning of your Light
- Attaches Strobe or Video Light to Housing Tray
- 12" (30 cm) Length
- Versatile Lighting Arm
- Lightweight Great for Travel
- Material: Corrosion Proof Plastic