Sea & Sea YS-01 Universal Lighting Package with Soft Bag
From compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
Multiple features condensed into a compact design
Circular beam angle of 100°x100° and guide number of up to 20. The YS-01 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography.
You can switch between DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) and a ten-level manual control function, to enable fine adjustment of the light level according to the photographer's intentions. You can also set up a lighting system that uses two strobes in DS-TTL mode. Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe. You can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries. The recycle time takes about two seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting. The YS-01 is furnished with a high-luminance white LED target light (1W) indicating the optical axis of the strobe attached to its front face that is effective for night diving.
You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-01, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
- Guide Number: (ISO 100/m) (land)] 20
- Beam Angle: 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries: 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes*1: A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle time (full)*2: A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser: 5250K
- Depth rating: 75m / 250ft
- Dimensions: (WxHxD)] 68x108x129mm / 2.7x4.3x5.2inch
- Weight: 505g / 17.7oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
- Underwater weight: -10g / -0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
The Sea & Sea Strobe Mask Set is used to attach the Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable to many manufacturers underwater housings. The mask blocks the on-camera flash from exposing your subject. This prevents back-scatter. The grommet allows the cable to be attached in front of the on-camera flash so the light will trigger your external strobe.
SA7 COMPACT ADDITIONAL ARM
The Sea & Sea Sea Arm 7 Additional Arm attaches to a Sea Arm 7 Compact System to provide a second arm for mounting an additional external strobe on a camera's underwater housing. With dual arms for strobes, you'll be able to host plenty of light to capture that National Geographic cover.
The Sea Arm 7 Additional Arm features several ball joints for supremely flexible positioning. It includes all necessary hardware to mount the arm to the Sea Arm 7 Compact System.
ORIGINAL SOFT CAMERA BAG
Soft case for storing cameras and housing along with a strobe, an arm and other accessories. Includes protective polyethylene foam for shock absorption.
340 x 260 x 110 mm / 13.6 x 10.4 x 4.4 inches