Sea & Sea YS-01 Lighting Package for Sea & Sea Compact Digital Cameras
#SS-03112 YS-01 STROBE
#SS-22124 SEA ARM VII COMPACT
#SS-50107FIBER OPTIC CABLE
From compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
Multiple features condensed into a compact design
Circular beam angle of 100°x100° and guide number of up to 20. The YS-01 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography.
You can switch between DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) and a ten-level manual control function, to enable fine adjustment of the light level according to the photographer's intentions. You can also set up a lighting system that uses two strobes in DS-TTL mode. Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe. You can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries. The recycle time takes about two seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting. The YS-01 is furnished with a high-luminance white LED target light (1W) indicating the optical axis of the strobe attached to its front face that is effective for night diving.
You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-01, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
SEA ARM VII COMPACT
The Sea & Sea Sea Arm VII Compact Set is deal for compact digital camera systems.
- Guide Number: (ISO 100/m) (land)] 20
- Beam Angle: 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries: 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes*1: A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle time (full)*2: A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser: 5250K
- Depth rating: 75m / 250ft
- Dimensions: (WxHxD)] 68x108x129mm / 2.7x4.3x5.2inch
- Weight: 505g / 17.7oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
- Underwater weight: -10g / -0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
In addition, this universal armset can be used on a wide variety of compact camera housings from other manufacturers.
18" (450mm) Total Length
For Strobes or Video Lights
Base for Compact Cameras & Housings
This multiple-type arm stay set has been updated to allow greater tightening force. Plastic resin construction prevents electric corrosion and makes it more durable. The new ball joint design allows firmer tightening and smoother loosening, and tighter grip at each joint makes arm position more secure.
FIBER OPTIC CABLE
The Sea & Sea Fiber Optic L-Type Sync Cable is used to connect the built-in sensor on a Sea & Sea flash to a Sea & Sea housing with optical cable port. When the camera's internal flash fires the cable will fire the external flash. The L-shaped connectors resist bending and has improved light conducting efficiency.