Sea & Sea RDX-D60 UW Housing Package for Nikon D60 & D40 W/Flat Port & YS-01 Strobe
#SS-06607A RDX-D60 HOUSING/FLAT PORT
#SS-03112 YS-01 STROBE
#SS-SA8RDX SEA ARM 8 RDX SET
#SS-50107 FIBER OPTIC CABLE
RDX-D60 HOUSING/FLAT PORT PACKAGE
High quality polycarbonate housing for the Canon EOS 650D/700D/EOS Rebel T4i/T5i
Camera Quick Shoe for easy mounting and removal of the camera. Mounting the camera becomes a breeze. You need only to slide the camera quick shoe into the slot, up to the designated position. There is almost no need for complicated position and gear alignments so even beginners can easily mount a camera.
Two Fiber-optic cable sockets
By inserting the Fiber-optic Cable into the housing connector, an external strobe will be optically connected to the camera’s built-in flash enabling full-featured strobe photography and creative lighting expression.
- Compatible with the VF180 1.2x viewfinders.
- By attaching the VF180 prism viewfinder (magnification ratio of 1.2x) to a SEA&SEA housing, the magnification increases by 1.2x and entire field of view can be seen at the same time. Recommended for users committed to strict composition and focusing.
- Customer-replaceable strobe connector (Optional Sync Cord 2-pin Connector) is available. Remove the accessory connecter cap and install the Optional Sync Cord / N. Then the 5-pin Sync Cord/N or the 5-pin Dual Sync Cord/N will be useable.
- Features a Optical Viewfinder 0.5x that makes it easy to see the whole field of view. An optional exchangeable viewfinder can be selected as well.
- Various ports including NX ports can be mounted with the RDX Port Base L or the RDX Port Base S in order to accommodate many kinds of lenses.
- Easily operated shutter lever, excellent for quick snapshots. The shutter lever can be operated in two ways – pushing from the top or pulling from the front – and offers a smooth halfway press for adjusting the autofocus so you need not worry about any missed chances.
- Large buckle structure (with lock function). Makes it easier to open and close the back cover than existing (metal) locking latches.
- By attaching an SA8, a SEA ARM 7 Compact or a similar arm set to the tripod socket at the bottom of the housing, up to two external strobes can be mounted.
- When using the optional Grip-Stay L II, you can hold the camera firmly with both hands just as you can with conventional housings.
- Strong and durable build, with a depth rating of up to 60m / 200ft.
RDX Standard Port
Standard Flat Port for RDX Underwater Camera Housing.
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Depth rating: 60m / 200ft
- Dimensions: 200 x 190 x 144 mm / 8 x 7.6 x 5.8 inches
- Weight (Approx): 1,780 g / 62.3 oz (Housing only)
- Dimensions: 140 x 90 mm / 5.6 x 3.6 inches
- Weight Approx: 500g / 17.5 oz
- Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
- Construction: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (alumite coating) + Acrylic
YS-01 UNDERWATER STROBE
Multiple features condensed into a compact design
Circular beam angle of 100°x100° and guide number of up to 20. The YS-01 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography.
You can switch between DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) and a ten-level manual control function, to enable fine adjustment of the light level according to the photographer's intentions. You can also set up a lighting system that uses two strobes in DS-TTL mode. Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe. You can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries. The recycle time takes about two seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting. The YS-01 is furnished with a high-luminance white LED target light (1W) indicating the optical axis of the strobe attached to its front face that is effective for night diving.
You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-01, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
- Guide Number: (ISO 100/m) (land)] 20
- Beam Angle: 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries: 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes*1: A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle time (full)*2: A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser: 5250K
- Depth rating: 75m / 250ft
- Dimensions: (WxHxD)] 68x108x129mm / 2.7x4.3x5.2inch
- Weight: 505g / 17.7oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
- Underwater weight: -10g / -0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
SEA ARM 8 RDX SET
This set consists of the following components (for 1 strobe):
#SS-22113 8" arm
2x #SS-22116 Ball Clamp
#SS-22115 Strobe Head S
#SS-22119 Fixed Arm Base
The Sea Arm 8 RDX Set with Tray / Grip from Sea & Sea is a package of components for mounting accessories such as lights to an underwater video housing.
This arm set is designed for use with the RDX series DSLR or compact digital camera underwater housing systems.
A tray and grip to mount to the housing are included. Made from corrosion-resistant aluminum, the components of this set also carry an anodized coating for enhanced protection against scratches, impact and the elements.
FIBER OPTIC CABLE
The Sea & Sea Fiber Optic L-Type Sync Cable is used to connect the built-in sensor on a Sea & Sea flash to a Sea & Sea housing with optical cable port. When the camera's internal flash fires the cable will fire the external flash. The L-shaped connectors resist bending and has improved light conducting efficiency.