RDX-600D SLR Housing
A housing for high-quality but reasonably priced digital SLR camera.
- Compatible with the VF180 1.2x viewfinders.
- By attaching the VF180 prism viewfinder (magnification ratio of 1.2x) to a SEA&SEA housing, the magnification increases by 1.2x and entire field of view can be seen at the same time. Recommended for users committed to strict composition and focusing.
- Customer-replaceable strobe connector (Optional Sync Cord 2 pin connector) is available. Remove the accessory connecter cap and install the Optional Sync Cord / N. Then the 5-pin Sync Cord/N or the 5-pin Dual Sync Cord/N will be useable.
- Features a Optical Viewfinder 0.5x that makes it easy to see the whole field of view. An optional exchangeable viewfinder can be selected as well.
- Various ports including NX ports can be mounted with the RDX Port Base L or the RDX Port Base S in order to accommodate many kinds of lenses.
- New type of easily operated shutter lever, excellent for quick snapshots. The shutter lever can be operated in two ways – pushing from the top or pulling from the front – and offers a smooth halfway press for adjusting the autofocus so you need not worry about any missed chances.
- Large buckle structure (with lock function). Makes it easier to open and close the back cover than existing (metal) locking latches.
- By attaching an SA8, a SEA ARM 7 Compact or a similar arm set to the tripod socket at the bottom of the housing, up to two external strobes can be mounted.
- When using the optional Grip-Stay L, you can hold the camera firmly with both hands just as you can with conventional housings.
- Strong and durable build, with a depth rating of up to 60m / 200ft.
Camera Quick Shoe for easy mounting and removal of the camera. Mounting the camera becomes a breeze. You need only to slide the camera quick shoe into the slot, up to the designated position. There is almost no need for complicated position and gear alignments so even beginners can easily mount a camera.
Two Fiber-optic cable sockets
Simply by connecting the Fiber-optic cable (L-type) to the connector, the light of the digital camera’s built-in flash is detected and connected to an external strobe.This is considerably less complicated than setting up an electrical connector that requires detailed knowledge. It also eliminates any risks involved when the connector is submerged in water.
TTL auto adjustment available when using an optional YS Converter/C
When using a YS Converter/C to enable the TTL auto adjustment, use a Sync Cord/N to connect it to a genuine SEA&SEA strobe.
*Optional YS Converter/C 6 pin Connector is required.
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Depth rating: 60m / 200ft
- Dimensions: 200 x 190 x 139.5 mm / 8 x7.6 x 5.6 inches
- Weight (Approx.): 2,000g / 70oz (Housing only)