Sea & Sea RDX-100D SLR Housing and Lens Port Package For The Canon EOS Rebel SL1/100D
Compatible with the Optical YS Converter. Housing for the world's smallest and lightest DSLR camera, Canon EOS Rebel SL1/100D
Focus/Zoom control has been fully redesigned
- Two Fiber-optic cable sockets. By inserting the Fiber-optic Cable into the housing connector, an external strobe will be optically connected to the camera’s built-in flash enabling full-featured strobe photography and creative lighting expression.
- Features a Optical Viewfinder 0.5x that makes it easy to see the whole field of view. An optional exchangeable viewfinder can be selected as well.
- Various ports including NX ports can be mounted with the RDX Port Base L or the RDX Port Base S in order to accommodate many kinds of lenses.
- Easily operated shutter lever, excellent for quick snapshots. The shutter lever can be operated in two ways – pushing from the top or pulling from the front – and offers a smooth halfway press for adjusting the autofocus so you need not worry about any missed chances.
- Large buckle structure (with lock function). Makes it easier to open and close the back cover than existing (metal) locking latches.
- By attaching an SA8, a SEA ARM 7 Compact or a similar arm set to the tripod socket at the bottom of the housing, up to two external strobes can be mounted.
- When using the optional Grip-Stay L II, you can hold the camera firmly with both hands just as you can with conventional housings.
- Strong and durable build, with a depth rating of up to 60m / 200ft
The gear mechanism is now similar to MDX series housings. Perfect gear mesh enables accurate and quick zooming and focusing.
Optical YS Converter/C can be built into the housing
Compatible with new Optical YS converter/C1 for RDX housing (#50137) which converts the camera’s TTL signal to a light signal. Both TTL and manual strobe photography is possible using a Fiber-Optic Cable II.
RDX Standard Port
Standard Flat Port for RDX Underwater Camera Housing.
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Depth rating: 60 m / 200 ft
- Dimensions: 200 x 190 x 140 mm / 7.9 x 7.5 x 5.5 inches
- Weight (Approx.): 1,770 g / 62 oz (Housing only)
- Dimensions: 140 x 90 mm / 5.6 x 3.6 inches
- Weight Approx: 500g / 17.5 oz
- Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
- Construction: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (alumite coating) + Acrylic